Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Anniversary Numbers

Today Joe and I celebrate our wedding anniversary. 2 years married today.

Long story short the weeks leading up to our wedding, during our wedding and our first year were tough. My family really put us through the ringer.
So on our first wedding anniversary we high tailed it out of town to Hawaii! We really earned that first year!
Our second year was SO much easier and full of the wedded bliss that other newly weds talk about!

I am beyond thankful for Joe. He is my best friend, travel buddy, workout partner, co-worker, teaching partner (!), counselor, lover, anchor. I found the PERFECT man for me. He is the peanut butter to my jelly! I love this man and am SO glad we are in it together.



Although  I love an excuse to eat cake and party, this year July and the beginning of August were VERY busy. Somehow we both kinda forgot. We know our anniversary date, but somehow we both forgot that it was this week. oops! That's not totally true. We are going to PARIS is October. When we booked our trip, (a month ago) we decided that would be our anniversary gift to each other. So we didn't forget, but are postponing our anniversary.
Happy Anniversary J! Cheers to many more years! 

I thought it would be fun to talk about some numbers in our first 2 years.

731- days officially married (leap year)

27- (roughly) airplanes we rode together

2- countries we have lived in (USA and S.Korea)

3- countries visited (USA, S.Korea, China)


326- days living in S.Korea (married)

1- BCS Championships attended, Go Ducks!

6- Chicago Cubs games

1- Cubs wins while attending a game


3- cities lived in (Tualatin Or, Elmira Or, Bundang-Gu)

2- Tattoos acquired (one each)





 Happy anniversary to us! I'll end with a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day!

 It's official!

First dance

No comments:

Post a Comment